Systems Designer and Trainer
Brian started out in microelectronics and low-level programming. After a stint in Belize in the mid-1990’s, where he set up a UUCP E-mail node and administered the .BZ top-level domain, he returned to the UK to work with several large ISPs, whilst continuing to be involved with training workshops for the Internet Society, the African Network Operators Group and others.
He is now self-employed and a part-time trainer with NSRC.
The RwandaNOG benefits include
- Providing the network management best practices so as to take advantage of the abun-dance fibre capacity we have and tap the business potential the Internet can bring to the country
- Better management of network resources including mail and web servers.
- Provide the best research platforms that are key for improvement of education in Rwanda.
- It is focused on popular and emerging ICT Industries such as system administration and Networking among other.
- It features discussions on a wide range of issues of the Internet including the current and newest trends in ICT.
- Acquire best practices skills in networking and system administration.
View full profile
Network Engineer and Trainer
Patrick Okui is a Network Engineer and Trainer for the Network Startup Resource Center. When he’s not doing work at the NSRC he spends his time doing develoment, network design and roll out at (...)